New 808nm Diode Laser
1. Effective: Combine the three most effective laser wavelengths (808nm+755nm+1064nm) which suitable for all skin types and all hair color.
2. Longer service life: using USA coherent company laser bar. Guarantee 20 million shots.
3. High efficiency: Exclusive 2 sets 450W TEC smart cooling system----Size is smaller, bigger power, lower noise, better cooling system, can continuously work for 24 hours.
4. Painless hair removal: Advanced cooling system and cold sapphire tip minimizes epidermal risks while maintaining heat within the dermis where hair follicles are treated. Make sure that treatment more safe and comfortable.
5. Safer: Advanced warning system, including water temperature; water level; water flow rate; handle temperature.
6. Smarter: 2 modes of hair removal control, one is smart, Unt machines are easy for inexperienced beauticians to operate,clinic data programmed, collect from UNT cooperation experience center from UK, address: new Port Road, Aldershot, UK. Another is expert mode.
7. More laser power: 500W(spot size:12*12mm); 600W(spot size:15*20mm); 800W(spot size:15*30mm); 1000W(spot size:15*40mm).
8. Much more humanism design: Bigger 12 inch touch LCD screen interface; handle with 2.4 inch touch LCD screen. Same control as the main interface. more easy to operate.
9. Using metal machine shield and painting with car used paint, strong and shatter-proof.
Diode laser hair removal machine is a laser that produces a larger beam of highly concentrated light. The laser beam is well absorbed by the pigment located in the hair follicles. During the procedure, the laser pulses for a fraction of a second, allowing the hair to absorb the energy and heat up. As it heats up, the hair shaft and bulb are damaged which significantly impedes its ability to re-grow. And with the large spot size, the process treats numerous hair follicles simultaneously, making the treatment much faster than traditional IPL and other hair removal alternatives.
Close -cycle water cooling,fan cooling,semi-conductor cooling